From 14 – 18 September we’ll be celebrating the fantastic achievements of the OU Class of 2020! Make sure you visit the Class of 2020 website for all the latest infromation, video messages and stories.
Here’s how you can get involved with the #OUfamily celebrations:
1. Share your pride
Whether you’re a relieved graduate, a proud best friend, or a part of the OU family – make sure you download one of our ‘Proud’ cards and share on your social media pages. You can find different cards to download, including versions for Scotland, Ireland and Wales, in our celebration graphics gallery.
2. Use the Class of 2020 Facebook frameShow your friends that you’re a proud part of the OU Class of 2020 with a custom Facebook frame. It’s easy to update your profile photo:
- Go to facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Search #OUfamily and select your frame.
- Adjust as necessary and click ‘Use as Profile Pic’.
- Click on your profile pic.
- Select ‘Add frame’.
- Search #OUfamily and select your frame.
- Hit ‘Save’ and you’re done!
3. Take part in our #OUfamily bingo game
You can find the blank bingo card on our Instagram stories and it will also be saved to our #OUfamily highlight on Instagram.
All you need to do is save the blank template or screenshot the page, and then mark the squares that apply to you!
Once you’ve filled out your bingo card, you can then share it to your stories and tag us in and we’ll share some of our full house winners! There may be some little prizes up for grabs too!
4. Share your story
We want to hear all about your OU stories – what made you study with us, what kept you motivated to study and what are you up to now that you’ve finished?
Share your OU study story on your social media page and make sure to tag us in and use #OUfamily too! Make sure you visit our Alumni Stories page to read some of the latest inspiring achievements of our newest graduates – we hope we can feature yours soon too.
5. Enter our daily competition
From Monday 14 September we’ll be running daily competitions across our social media channels for our #OUfamily, and there’s a pretty awesome swag box full of OU graduate treats up for grabs every day that week!
Make sure you follow the #OUfamily hashtag and check our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels to be in with a chance of winning one of these prize boxes! You can read the full Terms and Conditions below.
Don’t forget, you can watch our Class of 2020 video packed with special messages from famous faces and find lots of exciting ways to get involved on the Class of 2020 website too.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to all
- Participants are free to enter multiple times
- A daily winner will be chosen by the Social Media Engagement Team
- The decision of the Social Media Engagement Team in relation to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- All prize winners will be contacted via social media.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- All winners will be announced by 19/09/20
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter and Data Controller: The Open University
- The prize box contains a mask embroidered with The Open University logo.
- There are no assurances that these masks can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses.
- It is not a medical or clinical face mask and as such should not be used for this purpose.
- It should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high and in any exposure to high level heat sources or combustible substances.